Smoking destroys your body from inside; don’t surrender your life to the hands of tobacco.
Everyone knows that smoking cigarette is injurious to health. According to the American Cancer Society, more people die due to smoking cigarettes than any other things like alcohol,
car accidents, HIV, guns, and illegal drugs. About half of the total population who keep smoking will die from their addiction to it.
E-Cigarettes: A New Technology of Smoking!!
Also known as electronic cigarettes, e-vaporizers, hookah pens, pods and many more, these battery-operated devices,
which often contain propylene glycol and nicotine that is vaporized, are mostly popular in the market, especially among the teenagers.
Why E-Cigarettes Are More Popular In Recent Days?
The Food and Drug Administration is investigating that the popularity of E-Cigarettes, mainly JUUL increases day by day among teens because –
- They do not resemble traditional cigarettes or old models of electronic cigarettes.
- Gaining popularity because of its sleek, modern design and contains twice the nicotine content of comparable devices.
- 100 of brands are available with the unlimited variety of flavors from vanilla to blueberry, cotton candy and coffee mocha frappe.
- E-Cigarettes are promoted with commercials, websites and advertising campaigns with style, romance, and often with celebrities.
- Even some newer versions of this cigarettes claim that they are safer than smoking tobacco or don’t contain nicotine.
E-Cigarette-Curse or Blessing-
The U.S. surgeon cited that a huge increase in e-cigarette use up to 90% by high school students from 2011 to 2015.
By 2016, Food and Drug Administration Survey noted that 1.7 million high school students had used e-cigarettes in the past 30 days.
According to a recently published journal, it has been stated that JUUL brands are exposed to a higher amount of nicotine than with traditional cigarettes.
Conventional Cigarettes Vs E-Cigarettes-
Andrew Hyland, a popular scientist said that, there is insufficient data to be able to say whether vaping causes or does not cause cancer or other types of life-threaten diseases.
Furthermore, it is reported that-
- The overall number and levels of toxins are much lower in vaping products compared with conventional cigarettes with thousands of chemicals that cause harm to every organ system in the body.
- While e-cigarettes may contain fewer toxins but it may promote nicotine addiction, especially for younger people.
And it is clear that E-Cigarettes won the battle in accordance with popularity and less-harmfulness.
E-Cigarettes don’t cause cancer!!
Research shows that e-cigarettes are far less harmful than smoking as it doesn’t contain cancer-causing tobacco. However, they do contain nicotine, which is addictive and causes-
- Lung Related Diseases
- Increase Heart Rate
- Increases Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Disease
Do E-Cigarettes Help To Quit Smoking?
According to study many e-cigarette users are trying to quit cigarette smoking and some smokers reported that flavored e-cigarettes offer an appealing alternative when they want to quit smoking.
So, it is recommended that people should look to switch completely off cigarettes and not use both cigarettes and e-cigarettes for long periods of time.
As they say, smoking is injurious to health!!
Quitting smoking is challenging because of several factors like stress, social situations, and certain activities may trigger cravings.
But there is good news for everyone is that the pathetic recovering symptoms only last to a couple of weeks and millions of former smokers have been able to quit.