The improvement in the medical field is an ongoing execution, every day, therefore, brings a new gleam of hope. Among other cities in North Bengal, Siliguri comes with huge possibilities, especially in the clinical spheres. If you’re seeking the best cancer hospital in Siliguri, do contact Dr. Saptarshi Ghosh, the most successful oncologist in North Bengal.
Treatments will be provided as per your health requirements.
The best quality treatment for Cancer
- Diagnosis -early identification of cancer or any disease ensures a better cure of that specific health issue.
- Physical exam
- Lab tests
- Imaging tests
- Treatments –upon reviewing the stage of cancer, also the advancement of the disease, your oncologist will confirm your treatment. Various medical procedures of cancer care treatment involve-
- Chemotherapy- to resist cancerous cells from multiplying oncologists go ahead with a drug therapy that includes powerful chemicals. Chemotherapy is quite successful to treat leukemia, breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer lymphoma, and other types of cancers as well.
- Radiotherapy- radiation therapy uses ionizing radiation, these high-range beams of radiation target malignant tissues and destroy them accordingly. Patients with breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer, head & neck cancer, prostate cancer including other types of cancers can be treated with radiation therapy.
- Immunotherapy- the specialty of immunotherapy is to prepare your own immune system to combat cancer, including other diseases. This treatment can be received through the vein, bladder, and oral consumption as well.
- Hormone therapy- hormonal therapy treats hormone-sensitive cancers. Patients with breast cancer, uterus cancer, prostate cancer, are ideal candidates for receiving hormone therapy.
- Gene therapy- a unique technique in which an individual’s genes have been modified to treat and prevent cancer growth.
Types of Surgery to treat cancer-
- Primary treatment
Cancer surgery involves the complete removal of the cancerous tissues/tumors from the body. The procedure is done by cutting the specific area where cancer has spread and removing the cancerous tumors including the surrounded segments of healthy cells.
Other types of surgeries to cure cancer-
- Laser surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Natural orifice surgery
- Mohs surgery