Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, relax, happy, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing just, when you indulge in these negative emotions, gives something yourself power over your happiness. Some people spend their everyday just by sleeping or regretting what they have done in the past.
But dear friends, if you want to know the value of daily life, ask the Cancer Survivors!
‘Life is too short, and if you enjoy every moment of every day, then you will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.’
And we are proud to offer resources on the legal issues that might arise during or after a cancer diagnosis by giving a true story of a survivor.
The Surviving story of David Meth in his words-
- David Meth, a Prostate Cancer survivor, and author of “Every Day Is A Gift: Surviving Cancer and Making Peace with the Past,” presents you a role model in terms of inspiration to those going through a cancer diagnosis.
- He shares his story for you to see life in a positive light and how to deal with experiences that are completely unfamiliar and more challenging than you can imagine.
In spite of what the doctors tell you during your surviving phase, how many people offer their opinions, the most important lesson is that you can’t face cancer alone!
- When he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, same cancer that his father found out about much too late and which caused many other problems.
- Medical science is very far advanced since the two debilitating years that his father struggled with this illness.
He said-‘However, it’s just not easy because the thought of cancer takes your breath away.’
- At the age of 64 in 2011 when he was diagnosed with cancer, he knew what could be and he was compelled to look back at whom that he was in order to discover who he had become.
- But the person he is today is able to share these intimate thoughts and feelings with people he may never meet are one whom he never imagined as a young, profoundly independent soul.
Yes! ‘Every Day is a Gift for every people.’ So, appreciates every single day of your life and be the inspiration to others.